Thursday 21 June 2012

Hi!! Welcome to my new blog!

Hi Everyone!! Thanks for visiting my blog. This going to be my official blog from now on, as I had some technical issues with my previous blog. I will be reviewing lots and lots of book here, as well as sharing my excitement about books with you! Also, I'm writing two stories at the moment, I will post those up on here as well, comments and feebacks are welcome, but please don't be mean: criticisms are welcome, because I can improve my writing this way, but please say it nicely and politely XD

As I have just started this blog (switching to here instead of my old blog), I need a little time to fully start up again, so keep tuned in and let's have fun together!!

Please please please do follow me, I will try very hard not to disappoint any of my loyal followers with my blog :) 

If you want to ask me or chat to you, you are very welcome to leave a comment. I would love to hear from you! 

For now, ta ta! 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome :D
    I love your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much!! :) I'm glad you like it. I will be adding lots more stuff on it soon :D So stop by later to see the change haha~ XD

      Delete