Tuesday 5 February 2013

'Can't Wait for' Books in February

Every month, there are so many good books coming out. So, what are the top February releases I'm truly excited for?


1. Fragments (Partials #2) by Dan Wells

Release Date: February 26th

This is the sequel to Partials, a stunning young adult science-fiction. The independence of the main character Kira Walker is one of the largest reasons I loved this series (along with many other good reasons of course). Dying to get my hands on Fragments to see what Kira and Co. are up to.


2. Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society #3)

Release Date: February 5th

I loved the intellgient crime-committer Kat who is one of the most perfect thieves (in theory). Most of all, she and her crew only ever right the wrongs of other thieveries and have the most amazing stories together. Would love to know see how this series close. Please please please, let Hale and Kat have their happy ending!


3. Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black

Release Date: February 12th

I had an e-ARC of this book. But still haven't read it yet. The stunning cover drew my eyes and the blurb seemed to present an interesting story. Looking forward to it!


4. Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer

Release Date: February 5th

Heard lots of good things about this series. Just got out the first book from the library, and I'm pretty sure I'll want to get on to the second book straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment